Nattokinase Enzyme 2,000FU Vegetable Capsules From...
Each Nattokinase capsule contains the Nattokinase Enzyme preparation providing 2,000FU of activity.
What Are The Health Benefits of Nattokinase?
This enzyme has been used for over 1000 years and is firmly supported by scientific studies for its many health benefits. The following list offers some health benefits of supplementing with Nattokinase, as well some of the exciting research being done on Nattokinase, and its applications to human health and disease prevention/management:
- It has been shown to stabilize and assist the gastrointestinal tract.
- May help to normalize blood pressure
- Aids in preventing blood clots from forming and aids in the natural dissolution of existing clots
- Successfully dissolves fibrin and enhances the system’s natural ability to keep blood vessels clean
- Increases the body’s natural production of plasmin as well as other important blood clot dissolving components.
- May aid in the prevention of angina, stroke, varicose veins, muscle spasms and pain.
- May help prevent heart attack and stroke – Studies have shown that Nattokinase helps break up and dissolve blood clots. In fact, research confirms that it holds four times more fibrinolytic activity than plasmin, the body’s natural anti-clotting agent.
How to Read the Units of Measurement for Nattokinase
When reading a supplement label which contains Nattokinase you may see the letters (FU) after the amount of Nattokinase contained in the formula. One FU (Fibrinolytic Unit) is the measurement given for the enzyme.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily away from food (1/2 hour BEFORE food or 2 hours after)
Ingredients: Micro-crystalline cellulose, 2,000 FU Nattokinase, Veg Magnesium Stearate, HPMC.
Vegan & Vegetarian Safe
Made in the United Kingdom